5,03 ex.3,5

ex.3
I have a window in my room.
The window in my room is large.
I see a car in the street.
The car is new and white.
We have a living-room in our house.
The living-room is large and cosy.
I see a plate and a cup on the table.
Mike has a sister and a brother.
The garden in front of our house is very nice.
There is a pencil in the box.
There is a clock and a picture on the wall.
The armchair in our sitting-room is very cosy.
My mother has a hat .
There is a bed and a wardrobe in my room.
Bob has a big dog.
The `boy in the yard is my brother.

ex5

She makes tasty cakes.
Why do you like your job?
They dont like to read books.
She has two cats.
Where do you go at weekends?
I dont have lunch at home.
We have breakfast in the dining-room.
At 4 o’clock he goes home.
When she does her lessons?
What he does in the evening?

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения