EX.4 page. 34 19.02.2018

EX.4
8 o’clock now. We are having breakfast now. We
always have breakfast at 8 o’clock.
Nick plays football every day, but he is not playing
football now. He is doing his lessons.
In the evening my father usually watches TV or
reads newspapers.
Ann, what are you doing? – I am cleaning my room,
Mummy.
Ann always cleans her room on Sunday.
EX.5
People usually don’t work on Saturday and Sunday.
My family is at home today.
My mother is busy in the kitchen.

My father is working in the garden
She is sitting at the table with a pen in her hand.
I am writing a letter to my sister.
I always clean my room on Sunday.

She has a pen in her hand
EX.6
My friend is at home today. – Where is my friend today ?
People usually do not work on Saturday and Sunday.
– When do usually people do not work ?
My mother is making a cake. – What is making my mother ?
He likes his garden. – What das like he ?
She is sitting at the table. – Where is she sitting ?
She is writing a letter. – What is she writing ?
He grows many flowers and vegetables there. –
What does he grow there ?

She always makes tasty cakes. – What does she make ?
It is Sunday today. – What is it today ?

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения